Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update: Interview with ME!

Lol, we decided to do another interview after going to the nearest coffee place with Fresha's cousin.

Q: Okay, what's your favorite kind of clothing?
A: Uh.... I guess I have to say cardigans

Q: Do you like Jeffy?
A: Hahahahaha, uh.... I don't really feel attracted to him in any way.

Q: Do you like the strange smell? Can you smell it?
A: Uhmm. NO, i can't smell anything at all really.

Q: Does this plaid shirt look good on me?

A: NO it makes you look fat. JKKKKK Yes it makes you look beyootiful!!!

Q: What? Uhm... Do you like hangman?
A: Only at the most boringest boring of all the boring times.

Q: Are you smart?
A: I guess considering I have a 4.36 GPA

Q: Do you like O.J. (orange juice)?
A: Yes, BEFORE I brush my teeth.

Q: Who do you like, and why?
A: Uhm.... I don't really like anybody. Why? Because none of them are really attractive. Except this one guy in my science class. He's pretty cute.

Q from me to Fresha: Who do you like, and why? And you can't say you don't like anyone.
A: What if I don't?
Me : Then you say who you would date if asked.
Fresha: I'd date... Zach. Not mentioning his last name. Because he's super funny and cute.(with a smiley face) :)

Q from me to Fresha: If you were to costar with any celebrity in a romance movie, who would you have costar, and which movie (that has already came out) would you be in?
A: Uhmm let's see... The Titanic with, uhm I forgot his name... what's his name? Oh yeah, Leonarda Di Caprio.
Me: He was gorgeous when he was young!

Q from Fresha to me: Okay uhm... Do you like cameras?
A: Uhmm. I guess. They're useful in capturing really embarrassing and/or funny moments.

Q: Wanna hang outside?
A: Uhm... I don't know.
Fresha *slap*
A: Nope.
Fresha *slaps Michelle on shoulder*
A: Maybe.
Fresha *slaps Michelle again*
A: Maybe so.
Fresha *almost punch Michelle*
A: Maybe.

P.S. I'm a persistent person :) (michelle)

More Interviews on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that if you post any rude/offensive/random comments towards my post will be immediately terminated.