Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Friend's Persimmon Tree

   I went to my friend's house yesterday, and I had to admit that it was very pretty. I loved standing under the persimmon tree, and watching all the ants work and all the birds chirp. I took some pictures to show.



The outside view of her window at sunset.













Persimmons ripe for the picking!
Looking up at her tree towards the sky
Looking towards the rest of her yard
Her tomato and lemon garden
Her fountain of two angels pouring water. Behind is the ladder used for picking the persimmons.
Tilt your head to your right. The flower should be at the top right corner. (Sorry, I don't know how to rotate pictures on Blogger.) But, this is one rose from her garden with a bit of the tree.
Now tilt your head again, and that is the swing made for her little cousins when they visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that if you post any rude/offensive/random comments towards my post will be immediately terminated.