Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A love for Nature

    My friends and I are singing at work. At work, meaning in our office where we are hanging out.
    I had taken the bus to a road leading to work. It didn't actually take me up to the workplace, so I had to walk around half a mile to get to the building. I got a good walk, although I swear my legs were beginning to feel like stone, and got to see much of the rain's effects on the landscape. I'll have to get some more pictures on what it's done to the dead fields of my town. It's usually so nice in the summer, but it killed the grasses in fields which were too big for the owners to water everyday. I love to see the grass grow, and the trees change color, and the way the wind sweeps the little buds of apple flowers and the way they fall to the ground in this unexplainable, graceful way.
    I respect that. I respect all this that Nature offers. It's trying to give us what we need, but man has an instant gratification that has us take more than what Nature can offer us right now. We aren't patient. We want what we don't have. And Nature just can't keep up with our wants. And it is sad that we can't see the difference between what we want versus what we need. It truly is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that if you post any rude/offensive/random comments towards my post will be immediately terminated.