Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hanging Out With Fresha

    I ended my day with Fresha right before the time when she was going to have dinner. Her uncle was barbequing with a bunch of friends, and so I decided it was my que to leave. My adventure was fun, I had gone to the coffee shop with her and her cousin, met some new pets and heard a story about this new baby puppy that was going to be named Tiger or Scrap (He was ADORABLE! I'm sorry I didn't take any pictures of him.) And I also got to hang out with a little cat named Frisky.
    It seemed Frisky was jealous of Tiger/Scrap because he kept pouncing and hitting the poor puppy with his paw (no claws). Here are a few photos:

Frisky, hanging out

Frisky under the shadow of a fence. Tilt your head to your right. Sorry I keep making weird shots that make you tilt you head. 


Frisky about to pounce on something. I don't know what it was though :)
Standing under the shadow of a pretty tree.
Frisky under the neighbor's car.
Action shot of Frisky. He's walking on his two front paws! (He was jumping from the elevated lawn to the sidewalk)
Frisky by a bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that if you post any rude/offensive/random comments towards my post will be immediately terminated.