Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Michael Jackson - A Tribute

    I had went to see Michael Jackson's This Is It movie, and I have to say, that it was one of the best biography movies that I've ever seen! I give it 5 stars, and a sad smile to see a film about an idol who's now dead.
He was at work on a show in England that would have rocked the stages and would have been his comeback. Due to his untimely death in June 25th 2009, the show was canceled. It was sad to see his dreams never to become reality.
The movie was basically footage of the practices for the show.
I've never seen anyone so...in his element. He took control of the rehearsals,
he knew every tempo,
every dance,
every lyric.

Here are some of the songs that he was planning to perform.

This Is It



Beat It


Billie Jean

I Just Can't Stop Loving You


They Don't Really Care About Us


Man In The Mirror


Black Or White


Earth Song


Smooth Criminal


Thriller


Wanna Be Startin' Something


Human Nature



There may be more. I have to see....
Anyway,
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson. Know that you still are the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that if you post any rude/offensive/random comments towards my post will be immediately terminated.