Thursday, November 12, 2009

NO GIRL DESERVES THIS!

Girl: Hey




Boy: What?

Girl: I really like you. And I...

I think I'm falling in love with you.



Boy: Ok...



Girl: What do you mean "ok"?



Boy: I don't like you like that...



Girl: Why not?



Boy: I can't tell you... maybe

another time ...



From then on, the girl kept asking the

boy "Why not?" whenever she saw him,

and he kept answering the same answer

of "I'll tell you later." Finally the

girl got fed up.



Girl: I'm tired of this! Tell me why

you don't like me!



Boy: Do you really wanna know why?



Girl: Yes!



Boy: It's because you're uglier than

fuck! What's the point of going out

with someone when they're not pretty?!



(The nerve!! soo superficial!!)



Girl: But... I...



Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone!



The boy leaves and the girl is sitting

there alone, crying her heart out.

Then her cell phone rings.



Girl: Hello?



Mom: Sweetheart? I want you to go

home, ok? I'll be home from work in

afew hours.



Girl: Alright Mom.



Mom: I love you.



Girl: I love you too, Mom.



Mom: Bye Bye.



Girl: Bye



The girl heads home and once she got

there, she went in the bathroom and

looked at herself in the mirror.



Girl: I'm not pretty enough...



She set to work, knowing fully well

what she was going to do. 2

hours later, her Mom came home and

heard the bath water running. She went

upstairs to find the hallway flooded

so she knocked on the door.



Mom: Honey? Are you alright?



She opened the door and was shocked at

the site. The bath was overflowing

onto the floor, and the water was

tinted red. She walked over to see

what was inside and screamed. There,

her little girl was lying with cuts

all over her face and wrists. Her Mom

backed away and was going to run to

call the police when something caught

her eye. On the mirror were these

words written in blood:



"Am I pretty enough now?"



No one deserves to be told that by

someone they love. If you find it

messed up then forward this to

everyone you know.A person's

appearance doesn't count.What counts

is their heart inside of them and
their personality. No one wants to be
told they're not good enough...





Repost this in 5 Min or something

bad will happen 2 U tomorrow saying-

NO GIRL DESERVES THIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that if you post any rude/offensive/random comments towards my post will be immediately terminated.