Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hiatus: Video blocked on copyright grounds. What?!



Well, at least I can post the video on my blog, and you guys can watch it now. :)
My account name is michelles903 (I love the name Michelle :])
Anyway, I'll be posting up more stuff on here, and hopefully you guys will check back periodically to see it.

Description:

A tribute video to Kat and Patrick of the TV Series, 10 Things I Hate About You. ABC Family has cancelled the fantastic show, and I've signed a petition to bring it back. The petition is close to its goal: 10,000 signs.


Here is the link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/save10thingscampaign

Bring back the fantastic show!
For most of you, the TV Show IS NOT based on the 90's movie 10 Things I Hate About You, but it is based on William Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that if you post any rude/offensive/random comments towards my post will be immediately terminated.